An exciting opportunity exists for an Administrative Assistant II at University HealthCare Alliance (UHA), a new medical foundation affiliated with Stanford Hospital & Clinics. This position is with our University Medical Group division and is a part-time position of 24-30 hours per week.
The Administrative Assistant II will provide administrative support for the UMG Administrator including preparing reports/presentations, handling correspondence, receiving visitors, answering telephones, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings. Additionally, the incumbent will assist with operational projects under the direction of the administrator to include reports for PressGaney, C-I-Care Initiatives, rounding, and lean management reports to include A3's and presentations.
Desired Skills & Experience
We invite you to send your resume and cover letter to: UHACareers@UHAhealth.org . Please include "Administrative Assistant II" in the subject line.
- High School Diploma, Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- 4-6 years actual administrative experience supporting management level or above in a healthcare organization or related filed or vendor that interacts with a healthcare entity
- Must be able to work independently as required, produce accurate work product of highest quality and take ownership for assigned responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrating teamwork, administrative and communication skills both written and oral
- MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook)
- Monthly travel to UHA Leadership Meetings is required for this role
University HealthCare Alliance - 30+ days ago