Administrative Assistant III-733490
Are you interested in starting an exciting career and you are naturally friendly and supportive? Do you want to work in a business-casual, collaborative environment where your contributions are recognized and rewarded? Well look no further because an Administrative Assistant role at Capital One is the job for you!
We are looking for a detail oriented, innovative, confident, and experienced professional to interact effectively and positively with clients, vendors and others on behalf of our company. You will be the glue that holds the company together and you will interact with internal and external personnel at all levels.
To be successful in the role, you will need a high level of maturity, social skills, including listening and communication skills. You will be someone who wants to feel involved in the life of the office, who doesn’t mind helping out others and who thrives on being busy and interacting with others: employees and visitors alike!
- Administer calendars for Managers by supporting with their scheduling through assessment of meeting invitations. Also work with managers to resolve scheduling variances.
- Answer incoming calls and provide support as required by taking inclusive messages that allow manager to respond effectively. Autonomously provide assistance as required.
- Arrange meetings by generating and allocating invitations as directed in addition to reserving meeting rooms. Organize for catering, audio/video, and other essential services as needed.
- Process department mail by evaluating, categorizing, and distributing department mail to appropriate Capital One staff. Delve into tax notices, including calling taxing authorities and arrange outgoing mail.
- Schedule travel and create expense reports using Capital One systems.
- Copy, scan, and file documents in various formats
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
- 2 years of experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- 1 year of experience in Administrative Responsibilities
- Associates Degree
- 2 years of experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Visio, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- 5 years of experience in Administrative Responsibilities
- 2 years of experience in Verbal and Written Communications
- 2 years of experience in Multi-tasking
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job : Administration and Support Services
Primary Location : United States-Virginia-Richmond-Richmond-West Creek 2 (12072)
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : No
Job Posting :
Unposting Date :
Capital One - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Capital One isn't just concerned with what's in your wallet; it's interested in your bank account as well. The company is...