Administrative Assistant III
Put a LIFT in Your Career! NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc. (NMHG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Administrative Assistant III in our facility location in Cleveland, Ohio. NMHG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
NMHG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the organization. This person must be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in an efficient manner for three VP's and their staff in the Finance Department. Integrity, a positive attitude, dependability and team orientation is required for this position. This position must present a professional and helpful image to all employees and guest. The ability to maintain confidentiality is essential. You will provide clerical and administrative support, maintain itineraries, coordinate meetings and travel arrangements, compose and type correspondence, create spreadsheets and presentations using MicroSoft Office products. As an Administrative Assistant III, you will deal with Executive and Management level employees on a daily basis and minimize non-value added interruptions while presenting a professional image to internal and external guests.
Key accountabilities include:
- Timely and efficient work flow through departments.
- Trips and meetings occur in a timely organized fashion with all the necessary people and equipment present.
- Provide a support network that ensures the executives time is utilized wisely. That all required resources are available and that information is handled with confidence.
- The caller is pleased with the level of service and receives the desired information in an efficient manner.
- Present a friendly and professional image and minimize interruptions.
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k), and profit sharing.
- Formal education (AS preferred) and experience 2+ years
- Administrative/Secretarial Skills
- Must be proficient in MicroSoft Office products: Specifically - Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Basic Computer Hardware/Software Knowledge
- Office Management/Skills
- Coordination of Seminars/Schools Experience