Administrative Assistant III
This great opportunity is located in the beautiful surroundings of Prescott, Arizona. At Yavapai Regional Medical Center (YRMC), we value the years of hard work, education and training that have placed you among the best in your profession. Now is the time to enjoy the incomparable rewards of a career in our Nursing Administration (NA) Department at YRMC.
Our ideal Administrative Assistant III is someone who:
- works under the supervision of the Chief Nursing Officer, while providing executive level secretarial assistance to the Nursing Administration Division; and
- has supervisory experience and will supervise the NA Administrative Assistant II.
- Associate Degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent education and/or experience.
- 3 to 5 years progressively responsible executive secretarial experience.
- Typing skills of 60 wpm. Extensive typing/keyboard use is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet and email.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills required to interact with all levels of management, physicians and the community.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities/tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple deadlines.
This position is located at our West Campus in Prescott, Arizona. Full-time, Mon-Fri, 40 hrs/wk. Must pass pre-employment physical. YRMC offers a comprehensive benefits plan effective the first of the month following hire date.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Yavapai Regional Medical Center (YRMC) is a locally owned, locally operated, not-for-profit hospital system that encompasses two campuses...