This position will support SVP level.Within the framework of corporate policies, established procedures and routines and in accordance with instructions will perform administrative and secretarial duties and work closely with assigned management level to leverage his/her limited time to help achieve organization goals. May perform a variety of duties in support of other divisional staff.
- Prepare or otherwise process correspondence. May compose letters and memoranda from transcription, corrected copy, handwritten or marginal notes, verbal instruction, or as routine procedure. Proofs and as necessary edits legal, financial, technical or other business related information.
- Some analytical and administrative judgement required.
- Handles all confidential information with discretion.
- Will receive and relay phone calls, take messages, greet and direct visitors, and respond to inquiries or routine requests.
- Opens, evaluates and sorts mail for importance, urgency and distribution.
- Handles employee and/or high-level customer problems by investigating complaints and follow up to assure clarification and customer satisfaction.
- Utilizes software (excel, PowerPoint….) to create slides, spreadsheets, visuals, charts, graphs, etc. for meetings and presentations.
- Supplies audio-visual equipment and transparencies for meetings.
- Schedules and maintains the assigned staff member(s)’ calendars of meetings, conferences, appointments, ensuring that business time is organized efficiently.
- Provides timely reminders of commitments and supplies necessary meeting data.
- Makes arrangements for on and off-site meetings, prepares and distributes agenda, issues invitations, orders refreshments and assembles pertinent documents, brochures, reports, files, records, etc.
- As instructed, prepares travel arrangements and accommodations for the executives, divisional personnel and consultants.
- As necessary, contacts staff on important matters while in travel status. Submits mileage and travel expense reports, verifies accuracy of reports and monitors for unusual expenses, fluctuations, etc.
- Will establish and maintain files and as assigned will purge obsolete materials and prepare for storage.
- Will maintain inventories of supplies and materials and reorder as necessary.
- May maintains attendance and vacation records, prepare weekly payroll input and maintain confidential personnel files for employees.
- Periodically receives assignments that involve independent research and the compilation of data for the review.
- Will prepare special and regular reports that may require selection of data from several sources.
- As requested, may prepare or transcribe correspondence, agendas, minutes, and coordinate special projects for manager as necessary.
- As requested, performs special tasks, or runs errands which may require leaving the building.
- Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the Lifetime Healthcare Companies’ mission and values and adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures.
- Regular reliable attendance is expected and required Performs other functions as assigned by management.
In support of the Americans with Disabilities Act, this job description lists only those responsibilities and qualifications deemed essential to the position.
- A high school diploma is required, supplemented by additional training in stenography and office procedures. An AAS degree in secretarial science is preferred.
- Minimum 5 - 10 years experience support Senior Vice President level (or higher).
- Must be able to retain composure under pressure and handle confidential information with discretion.
- Must perform most job tasks independently with some decision-making authority.
- Must have considerable attention to detail.
- Should possess excellent organizational and communications skills and be able to plan and prioritize assignments.
- Must be able to work smoothly with a variety of personalities; peers, superiors, Board of Directors, executives and staff.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency with current office software products which include Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Equal Opportunity Employer