Job ID: 290
Job Category: Administrative Support
ACTIVE Network, Inc. (NYSE: ACTV) is the leading provider of organization-based cloud computing applications. ACTIVE Network | Faith is the leading provider of organization-based cloud computing applications which publishes a web-based church management software system that allows a church of any size, from new church plants to multi-site mega churches, to be more effective in ministry, more efficient in administration, and to engage the community.
Churches need to reach people. Our software helps. Every day, we are building a better solution. And every day, we are becoming better at building it. Both are our calling and our passion. If that appeals to you, and you have the right skills and drive, you may enjoy being a part of our team.
The successful candidate will provide excellent contract administration and lead entry to the Sales Department. The candidate will serve as a knowledgeable advisor on subject matter that would be relevant for the internal systems, sales processes, and data integrity of the Sales department.
- Work directly with Account Executives & Account Managers to generate contracts, work orders and addendums in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all sales leads are properly entered into the Fellowship One sales system, as well as keeping existing sales records updated and accurate.
- Provide customer service and sales support by answering e-mails and phone calls related to the contract or sales process.
- Serve as a sales process subject matter advisor to the Sales Team, Accounting, Implementation, Operations, Sales Enablement, and IS Departments.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills to establish credibility internally and externally as a professional whose experience and knowledge can be depended upon to produce sound advice.
- Exemplary verbal, written & presentation skills.
- Demonstrate creative and flexible problem solving skills to meet the needs of others.
- Superior training skills to effectively provide instruction in the position.
- Manage multiple job functions while maintaining superior customer and inter-office relationships.
- Flexibility to quickly adjust to changes in priorities and responsibilities while maintaining positive working relationships.
- Demonstrate strong business, system, and sales acumen in order to serve as a subject matter advisor, internally.
Active Network, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job
The Active Network delivers integrated technology solutions, marketing services and online media properties that enable and encourage...