Health Robotics is the global leading supplier of life critical intravenous medication preparation, compounding, and dispensing robots, providing healthcare facilities around the world with robotics technology and software automation solutions (*www.health-robotics.com*). Its unique solutions have and will greatly contribute to ease hospitals' growing pressures to simultaneously improve patient safety and reduce costs. Through the effective and efficient production of sterile, accurate, tamper-evident and ready-to-administer IVs, Health Robotics helps pharmacies eliminate life-threatening drug and diluent errors, decrease other medical mistakes and sterility risks, work more efficiently, reduce waste and controlled substances’ diversion, and diminish the gap between rising patient volume/acuity and scarce clinical staff.
We are currently looking for Full-Time Administrative Assistant to join our team in Miami, FL. The Administrative Assistant will provide general secretarial and administrative services to the Director of Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and type reports/correspondence.
- Answer telephone, relay messages and transfer calls as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain filing system for all material.
- Manages and maintains office supplies
- Maintains travel log.
- Performs errands, as assigned.
- Minimum two years secretarial experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet Navigation) and QuickBooks.
- Ability to safeguard highly sensitive and confidential material.
- Ability to prioritize, follow-up, and effectively coordinate multiple tasks.
- Timeliness, Honesty, Reliability, Dependable/Consistent.
- Candidates must be able to pass a drug test and a background check.
High School Diploma.
Health Robotics offers a competitive compensation package which includes an annual bonus plan that is commensurate with qualifications and experience, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401k.
Application requirements and selection process
Interested candidates will need to submit the following information:
- A detailed resume describing work experience and education
- A cover letter or brief summary explaining why you are a good fit for the position