Perform secretarial and administrative duties. Manage schedule, arranging appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls, etc. Work requires some analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment. Remain knowledgeable of business unit's policies. May make contacts of a sensitive, complex, and confidential nature. May work for one or several department professionals, division heads, units, officers, or managers.
General duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate managers' schedules, making appointments and establishing agendas.
- Arrange and coordinate business travel for managers, directors, or other division heads.
- Screen managers' phone calls and incoming mail.
- Perform word processing duties.
- Coordinate department meetings; arrange use of conference rooms.
- Serve as a contact to employees, investors, or other stakeholders inside and outside the organization
- Documents and follows organization and department procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Uses features and functions of computer software packages to produce electronic mail, reports, spreadsheets, charts, graphics, spreadsheets, or databases, etc.
- Processes forms for on-boarding/off-boarding of resources, executing personnel/benefit actions and communicating information relating to policies, procedures and benefit programs.
- Monitors office supply inventory and reorders as necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED required or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the specific job level.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Intermediate professional role. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency .Perform secretarial and administrative duties. Manage schedule, arranging appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls, etc. Work requires some analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment. Remain knowledgeable of business unit's policies. May make contacts of a sensitive, complex, and confidential nature. Reports to a Director. May provide support to one or several department professionals, supervisors, managers, and/or directors. Work under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment. May consult with senior peers on certain projects. Typically requires a minimum 2 years or more experience in a secretarial or administrative assistant position.
- Excellent knowledge of administrative practices and procedures. Ability to manage sensitive, complex, confidential information.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Professional appearance and presentation
- Thorough knowledge of the use of office equipment required by the position (e.g., PC, typewriter, word processor, copier, fax) and any software associated with that equipment (e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Skill to maintain confidentiality of verbal and written information
- Ability to format and produce reports, charts, graphs, and other correspondence using various PC software packages
- Ability to compile and report business information
- Ability to sequence and monitor multiple activities for self and others
- Attention to detail in making appointments, travel arrangements and maintaining forms, records, etc.
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in...