Provides advanced administrative support, to a functional area, department or regional office.
• Organizes workload to comply with deadlines and priorities.
• Works independently to complete routine department or unit functions and prepare routine correspondence, reports, forms, etc. for review by Supervisor.
• Receives and screens telephone calls and visitors, schedules appointments and meetings.
• Resolves problems requiring knowledge of department policies and procedures.
• Carries out special projects and assignments as requested; compiles, analyzes and prepares data for administrative reports and presentations.
• May create, maintain, and update various information databases and run standard management information reports.
• Maintains and updates department files, records and publications; maintains confidential files and materials.
• May provide training, guidance, and/or oversight to others.
High school diploma required. College level business classes preferred.
3+ years experience in administrative assignments supporting department and/or regional management employees.
Advanced skills in PC based software applications; ability to develop and maintain databases; ability to determine and respond to conflicting priorities; strong, demonstrated judgment and decision-making skills.