4tell ™ Solutions, LLC is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join its growing organization. This position will be very hands-on and entail responsibility to provide support across all functions within the organization including operations, technical, marketing, sales, business development, and client services, as well as direct support to the Management team. Administrative responsibilities will include general administrative duties, bookkeeping and accounting, sales and marketing support, and client service support; and, is responsible for confidential and time-sensitive materials.
4tell’s growth strategy requires that the Company operate at a demanding pace. This important position will demand a highly collaborative approach and positive work ethic and attitude. It will interact with all levels of the organization. 4tell seeks a resilient, flexible individual who is committed to growing with the Company.
Greet office visitors in a professional manner projecting a positive image of the Company at all times. Provide primary telephone coverage for all incoming calls and effectively direct and manage these communications as appropriate. Provide office support functions including incoming and outgoing mail, bank deposits, shipping, copying, filing, binding, collating, etc. Manage and maintain office environment including all supplies and inventories. Schedule, manage and support internal, external and online business meetings. Provide administrative support as requested including bookkeeping, expense reports, human resources, benefits administration, travel reservations, etc. Support Management and staff across all functions in the company including document review, proofreading, data compilation, proposal development, correspondence, sales and marketing materials, marketing programs, etc.
4tell is growing rapidly and operates in a very demanding and entrepreneurial environment that is fun and rewarding, but also requires a high level of commitment. On occasion this position will require working overtime and /or weekend hours.
- Experience in administration in an entrepreneurial environment a must.
- Must possess good technical skills with the ability and flexibility to learn and use new programs and adapt to rapidly changing demands and priorities.
- Ability to analyze and resolve office administrative and procedural problems.
- Must possess outstanding ability to communicate, multi-task, persevere, and prioritize taking direction but also using independent judgment in a demanding, collaborative environment.
- Must conduct self in a highly professional manner and with a high degree of integrity, diplomacy, and confidentiality reflecting and creating a positive image of the Company and colleagues.
- Must be self-motivated and very organized to coordinate and manage large volumes of material and multiple responsibilities while meeting deadlines.
- Proficient in use of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), MS Publisher and/or other graphics program required.
- Experience with QuickBooks Pro accounting program preferred but not required.
- College degree in business, technical or related field preferred but not required.
4tell offers a highly collaborative, team oriented environment with talented and dedicated people, as well as a highly competitive compensation and benefits opportunity.
For more information about the Company visit our website at www.4tellsolutions.com
Resumes will be reviewed from July 10 th – July 31 st . First round interviews will begin on August 1st. Please submit a cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
JobsInME.com - 17 months ago