ABM Building Solutions has an immediate need for a Temporary Administrative Assistant for our Irvine, CA office. |
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform all general administrative functions
- Provide Project Coordination duties including Submittals, Close out packages, and customer communications.
- Coordinate onsite project activities with technicians, project managers and customer.
- Purchase Order processing. Includes tracking of project costs and invoices compared to original budget.
- Ensures confidentiality and maintain orderly filing of project documentation.
- Provides administrative support services including typing, filing, accounts payable, incoming mail, answering telephone calls and answering questions or handling problems of a routine nature.
- Responds to customer inquiries and maintains positive relationships with all customer and ABM personnel.
- Must have the ability to solve customer inquiries professionally and in a timely fashion to insure customer satisfaction in a cost effective manner.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and effectively communicate between office staff.
- Must be self-motivated with strong organizational skills.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate required
- Minimum 2 years providing administrative support
- Excellent computer skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft programs including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good telephone personality with excellent command of English required.
- General office skills required.
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
ABM Industries, Inc. - 12 months ago