JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITES
Duties include, but are not limited to, project based work, providing high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing reports, monitoring budget data, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings. Provide administrative expertise/assistance as required/needed.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, invoice submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- File and retrieve documents, reports, and records.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management system, performing basic bookkeeping work, and track vendor invoices.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare presentations for executives and staff members.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute meetings minutes.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other documents using Microsoft suite software, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and other databases.
- Develop alternative solutions when standard operating procedures are not available.
- High School diploma or GED
- At least five years of experience in a similar administrative support role
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy required
- Strong proficiency level of Microsoft Office programs. Excellent telephone
- protocol. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to anticipate challenges and problem-solve creatively
- Ability to work independently and juggle competing priorities with multiple deadlines
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
ABM Industries, Inc. - 12 months ago