DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES |
The Administrative Assistant provides support to client’s corporate management, participates and assists Facility Manager in administrative and accounting functions, managing operations and customer relations activities, as well as performs general office and clerical duties.
The responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Provides administrative support to corporate client. Must have knowledge of SAP and IFT software, as well as strong Power Point skills.
- Provides administrative support services including typing, filing, accounts payable and receivables activities, incoming mail, answering telephone calls and answering questions or handling problems of a routine nature.
- Provides liaison function between Account Director and various corporate functions and personnel such as operations, personnel, accounting, finance and benefits.
- Inputs payroll and invoice data into accounting system.
- Prepares summary of all account invoicing monthly.
- Prepares financial and other statistical documents such as spreadsheets using various computer software applications.
- Understands and complies with all published Linc and customer policies and procedures.
- Ensures confidentiality and maintains complete and accurate files including contracts, personnel information, sales and profit data, etc.
- Responds to customer inquiries and maintains positive relationships with all customer and Linc personnel.
- Maintains service contracts for office equipment; orders and maintains all office stationery and supplies.
- When necessary organizes, produces and reproduces new and renewal contract proposals and related documents in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
· High School Graduate required, Some college course work preferred.
· Excellent computer skills.
· 5 or more years experience in corporate management environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Must have SAP skills, with knowledge of IFT software.
· Must have strong Power Point knowledge.
· Strong knowledge of all Microsoft programs including Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Good telephone personality with excellent command of English required.
· General knowledge of accounting.
· General office skills required.
· Well organized, hard worker, team player
· Strong Analytical experience
· Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills in a fast paced environment.
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
ABM Industries, Inc. - 18 months ago