SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
The Administrative Assistant will handle administrative
details for one or more Company management personnel.
Responsible for performing all secretarial and general
office work to assist in ensuring smooth operations of
the Company and coordinating special projects as
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
1. Provide administrative assistance to Company
management personnel including, but not limited to,
typing, transcription, information research, filing, and
taking telephone messages. Draft, edit and distribute
correspondence, memos and reports as appropriate.
2. Schedule appointments and meetings, process mail,
answer telephones and order supplies as appropriate.
3. Responsible for developing, implementing and updating
office policies and procedures including scheduling
appointments, processing mail, answering phones and
4. Coordinate travel arrangements including
transportation and accommodations in accordance with
Company policies and to obtain most economical and
efficient travel. Create travel itineraries and
schedules per authorized travel requests.
5. Provide transportation to job candidates as
requested; pick them up and/or drop them off at airport,
6. Operate and maintain standard office equipment
including computer, printers, copiers, facsimile
machine, postage meter, and multi-line telephone system.
7. Maintain a highly professional demeanor. Facilitate
interactions with existing and potential customers.
Ensure the security of confidential information.
8. Recommend and implement methods to increase the
quality of products and/or services.
9. Participate in self-development activities and
training of others.
10. Exhibit safety awareness and safe work practices.
11. Perform other related duties as may be reasonably
assigned in the course of business.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required (Associates
Microsoft Word for Windows and Excel
- One year word processing experience, preferably with
- General knowledge of various clerical/accounting
AMRI - 8 months ago