ARES Project Management LLC is recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to support two Senior Managers and our staff in our Oakland, CA office.
The position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Previous experience applying knowledge of MS Office skills such as MS Outlook, MS Powerpoint, MS Word in an administrative role. Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment by balancing competing priorities and completing tasks in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Expense Report Processing for both our International and North America groups
- Preparing and distributing weekly reports
- Timely and accurate updates to the SalesForce database
- Drafting powerpoint presentations
- Securing travel visas and requests for travel insurance for international trips
- Preparing and coordinating personnel transfer paperwork and other HR-related tasks
- Special Projects as requested by upper management
Bachelor's Degree and at least 2 years experience in an office environment.
ARES Corporation - 16 months ago
ARES Corporation is one of the foremost Engineering, Project Management, Reliability and Mission Assurance, IT Architecture and Security,...