ARES is seeking an energetic, detail oriented, reliable individual with strong communication skills, the ability to multi-task, take initiative, and be flexible to meet changing deadlines. This individual will be responsible for the receptionist and associated front desk duties which include, but are not limited to:
• Answering phones and maintaining professional front desk environment
• Coordinating employee travel arrangements
• Completing DCAA compliant expense reports
• Local event planning
• Coordinating with the Property Manager regarding facility issues
• General filing and managing the distribution of mail/FedEx correspondence and packages
• Project file creation
• Ordering equipment and supplies and completing supplier and vender invoices
• Assist with inventory moves/setup as needed and maintenance of inventory spreadsheet.
The principal emphasis is on performing basic clerical and records related duties. May provide training and / or guidance to other personnel. Independent judgment is required in handling confidential and non-routine matters and in the application of established procedures. Requires knowledge of office practices and procedures and business English; high level of accuracy and attention to detail; basic word processing and computer skills; and ability to communicate effectively and interact well with people of all ages and diverse backgrounds.
The ideal candidate should be
• Resourceful, with excellent time management, organizational and multitasking skills
• Flexible in meeting occasional schedule demands
• Capable of clear, concise, and professional communication skills, both verbal and written
• Experienced working with all levels of management
• Professional in demeanor and dress code
• Experience with FAR travel regulations is a plus
The applicant must also be available to work during the core hours of 8am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
At least two years minimum experience in an office related position along with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with a basic understanding of computer and office equipment. Experience with expense reports and FAR travel regulations is a plus.
ARES Corporation - 22 months ago
ARES Corporation is one of the foremost Engineering, Project Management, Reliability and Mission Assurance, IT Architecture and Security,...