ARK Solutions, Inc. is a software consulting firm headquartered in Chantilly VA specializing in providing IT solutions seeking an Administrative Assistant for our growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to join our winning team which has been recognized as the 2nd fastest growing IT firm in America by Inc 500 in 2009. With deep industry and business process expertise, comprehensive resources and a proven track record, ARK Solutions, Inc. can mobilize the right people, skills, and technologies to help clients improve their performance.
- To provide high level administrative and secretarial support to the CEO.
- Assist CEO to organize the workflow and follow up actions delegated by the CEO.
- Administrative duties to include handling multiple short term/ long term project, creating reports, maintaining / organizing files and electronic filing, record management, event planning, order office supplies etc.
- Work confidently and fluently in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and knowledge of SharePoint would be an added advantage.
- Create PowerPoint presentations: graphs/organizational charts/marketing slides etc.
- Drafts routine correspondence, e.g., notes, letters, memos, etc., and compiles reports and other materials ensuring spelling and grammatical accuracy, proper format, and completeness and clarity.
- Handle Domestic and International travel arrangements.
This position is a full time opportunity, including a competitive salary and a strong benefits package. The salary range for this position is negotiable and based on experience.
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3 -5 years of administrative experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, the ability to problem solve, work independently, and take initiative.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, strong analytical and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Demonstrate ability to organize workload, set priorities, work well under deadline pressures, adapt to change, and handle confidential material.
- Intermediate / Expert level with: Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Please send a copy of your updated resume, references and salary expectation along with your contact information to: email@example.com