The primary purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to the RPC department.
· Provides administrative support and assistance to RPC department.
· Maintains daily and weekly, monthly calendar and updates schedules as needed.
· Manages travel arrangements.
· Organizes and submits travel expenses as requested by AVP
· Schedules appointments and meetings as requested.
· Coordinates arrangements for breakfast meetings, lunch meetings, dinner meetings, conference calls and other various activities, assisting with set up and break down of corporate functions.
· Prepares meeting agendas, meeting minutes, memos and other correspondence as needed.
· Prepares spreadsheets, reports, flow charts, organizational charts, binders, manuals and other documents.
· Handles and returns phone calls.
· Calls clients, vendors, business contacts to schedule and reschedule meetings.
· Forwards messages to management staff.
· Types memos and correspondence, accurately, as needed.
· Prepares and accesses confidential documents as needed. Maintains confidentiality of all reports, files, schedules, databases, and documents; as well as all member, provider, and proprietary information.
· Makes copies, faxes reports and files as required.
· Coordinates various functions for internal and external purposes.
· Provides personal assistance as needed.
· Recognizes and immediately reports urgent issues.
· Ensures that ASH is represented in an ethical, professional, and positive manner.
· Coordinates projects as assigned.
· Establishes specifications for assigned projects including resource requirements, target dates, and results expected.
· Maintains follow up to ensure timely and accurate completion of assignments.
· Performs research to gather necessary information, compiles statistics, and prepares analysis of data.
· Interacts with department managers and other staff to provide or obtain information and to facilitate group projects.
· Recognizes unique or problem situations within areas of assigned responsibility. Researches and formulates solutions in conjunction with AVP and Associate Director.
· Provides routine, comprehensive updates to AVP and Associate Director as needed.
· Performs other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· Minimum 2 years experience providing administrative support to an executive level position; experience supporting multiple positions helpful.
· Experience managing calendars and travel arrangements required.
· Experience with minute taking required.
· Proficient in MS Office with intermediate skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; with specific experience in word processing, desktop publishing, preparing presentations, database management, and creating forms and spreadsheets.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
· Strong editing and written communication skills.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Mobility - Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Physical Requirements – Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Ability to travel within and outside of the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Environmental Conditions - Usual office setting.
ASH Companies - 18 months ago