Academy hourly associates have the opportunity to work with great sports and outdoors products in a fun, fast-paced environment. With flexible shifts and a great atmosphere, Academy is looking for sports and outdoors enthusiasts to staff our stores! Some of the duties we expect of our associates include the following:
- Responsible for payroll administration.
- Responsible for new hire paperwork and orientation.
- Manage store rain check program.
- Act as liaison with Human Resources and Payroll departments.
- Process and maintain direct shipment forms.
- Distribute/file all Corporate communications.
- Assist with store promotions.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for associates.
- Order and maintain supplies.
- Provide name tags for associates.
- Maintain associate files.
- Receive and distribute mail.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of admin. booth.
- Assist in answering phones.
- Perform same duties as other hourly store associates, as necessary.
- Required to learn company policies and procedures.
- Duties may change and associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Minimum 1 year related work experience required.
- Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties.
Academy Sports + Outdoors - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Academy Sports & Outdoors is one of the nation,s largest sporting goods retailers, operating over 80 stores across the southeastern...