Acentia is a premier provider of technology and management solutions that provides state-of-the-art lifecycle information technology (IT) services to Health, Government, and Commercial IT clients.
At Acentia, we understand that our employees are our greatest asset. Our goal is to create an environment where employees can do important, purposeful work and be rewarded for individual and team success.
You will work among the best and brightest in the industry. You will be a part of an organization dedicated to advancing your career and one that embraces participation and rewards achievement. We are looking for individuals that are passionate about the mission they support and are committed to the customers they serve.
Acentia is seeking a Computer Assistant to join our team. This full-time role offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and a great working environment.
Provide impeccable customer service to our clients; Provide executive administrative, clerical, document, and phone support; Greet individuals as they enter the division and direct appropriately. Travel Support Organizational/Logistical/Coordination Support Form and document creation, processing, & maintenance; Manages phone services set up, process and flow; Coordinating office mail Check email, forward to appropriate parties; Data entry and word processing; Procedure writing and upkeep for all departments; Set up and maintain manual and digital filing systems for staff; Office supply replenishment Ensuring email list accuracy Fax broadcast management
Specific requirements include:
1. Assist in designing and maintaining EXCEL systems to track Division budget activities including funding mechanisms, expenditure and budget tracking reports, project summaries, and other financial and administrative reports.
2. Assist with logistical arrangements for meetings, conference calls, workshops and national conferences that involve DVP staff, including such tasks as preparing correspondence, processing travel orders and vouchers, ordering supplies, maintaining calendars, assimilating, copying and collating materials, establishing communication links between DVP staff and external constituents, and attending meetings as appropriate
3. Assist with gathering, preparing and tracking materials and/or information needed to respond to requests from CDC staff, Congress, constituents, federal and state agencies, and the general public
4. Assist with the implementation and maintenance of a variety of DVP management systems such as central filing of financial documents and personnel records, electronic mailing lists, electronic mail, and tickler files on priority correspondence/issues to ensure timely follow-up by Division management staff.
- Equivalent to completion of 2 years of college-level coursework in business or a field related to the work and 3 years of office administrative experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above
- Superior Microsoft Excel skills and experience with various features of spreadsheets. Understanding of Travel Order systems and setting up travel requests for staff.
- Excellent MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and email skills.
- Be courteous, prompt, and timely and have good attention to detail; Demonstrates the ability to manage their time effectively using a time management system; Providing impeccable customer service to our clients as 1st priority.
- Able to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member.
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally i.e. check email, forward to appropriate parties and reply timely with appropriate priority Innovation and creativity in the form of continuous improvement to internal processes; Possess strong ability for multitasking and leadership.
- · Prior CDC administrative support experience is highly desired.
Acentia takes pride in a positive and friendly atmosphere with the drive to succeed. We are looking for people who will contribute to our culture with a positive attitude and the ability to multitask and problem solve. Come join us!
To learn about our company history, goals and team members go to www.acentia.com .
- Must be US citizens or permanent residents.
- Please no Corp-to-Corp or 1099 candidates; this position is W-2 only.
- Relocation will not be offered.
- EEO/AA employer. Female, minority, veterans and disabled candidates are encouraged to apply
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for 5C.
If you want the distinction and benefits that come with being employed by a world-class organization that offers you the opportunity to support critical programs essential to the continued safety and prosperity of the United States, while allowing for personal and professional growth, then we would like to hear from you….
For more details about Acentia, follow this link http://youtu.be/s8zfxHx3TNM or visit our website www.acentia.com to learn more!
Acentia - 13 months ago