This position is located in San Francisco and will report to the San Francisco Office Manager. It is part of the San Francisco office administrative team. Please note that this position may be a contract hire. Paid relocation is not available for this position.
- Provide executive assistant support to multiple consulting professionals
- Assist staff with administrative duties as requested
- Assume department receptionist duties, greet visitors, answer phone, route calls and take messages
- Maintain calendars, set up meetings and book conference rooms
- Create and edit correspondence and PowerPoint presentations
- Coordinate travel and lodging accommodations for staff as requested
- Prepare expense reports and daily time entries
- Update and maintain contact databases
- Distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing US Mail and express mail packages
- Screen telephone calls
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems
- Make copies and handle special projects
- Perform backup duties for firm’s receptionist/switchboard
- Other duties as required
To submit an application please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years administrative experience in a professional services firm
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to type a minimum of 50 wpm
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to be flexible, patient and manage multiple projects
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to deal effectively with internal and external customers at all levels
- Ability to be discreet and handle confidential, sensitive information
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
We value your time and are committed to providing a response to your application within four weeks.
- First name , last name and the job reference " SanFranciscoAdmin2013WEB " in the subject line of your email
- Your resume
- A brief cover letter addressing the following:
- Minimum qualifications.
- Salary requirements.
AlixPartners is an AA/EEO employer.
AlixPartners - 14 months ago