ATI Allegheny Ludlum produces and markets a wide range of specialty metals, including stainless steel, nickel alloys, and titanium to end use markets such as aerospace, oil and gas, defense, power generation, automotive, and housing. We deliver exceptional products and services to customers around the world.
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for the new Hot Rolling and Process Facility. This position reports directly to the Project Manager and is located at the Brackenridge plant in Brackenridge , PA. This plant is located approximately 25 miles north of Pittsburgh .
Job responsibilities include:
- providing administrative support to the Hot Rolling Program Executive and others associated with the new hot rolling project,
- report and presentation generation, preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports,
- communicating with customers, administering commercial contracts and business agreements,
- scheduling meetings and travel arrangements,
- Organizing and order lunches for project meetings
- preparation of expense reports.
- The candidate must be able to maintain confidentiality.
A Bachelor’s degree preferred. Advanced degree a plus.
Excellent oral and written skills
Superior interpersonal skills
Superior organizational skills
Excellent time management skills
Skilled in Microsoft Office - better than average skills for PowerPoint
Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook Calendar for meeting scheduling
A minimum of 5 years experience working with executive level management is required.
Experience working in a manufacturing environment is a plus. Related experience in the design and implementation of office processes and procedures is also a plus
If you are organized, creative, motivated and can work in a team environment, please contact us. We offer an excellent salary commensurate with experience, plus a comprehensive benefits package. For consideration, submit your resume and salary requirements.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Affirmative Action for Females, Minorities, Vietnam Era Veterans and the Disabled
Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI)
- 2 years ago - save job
When it comes to steelmaking, Allegheny Ludlum has a plethora of alloys. Allegheny Ludlum, a subsidiary of Allegheny Technologies, produces...