The Administrative Assistant (AA) provides key administrative support for activities related to ACHP’s day-to-day administrative logistics and operations to ensure office efficiency and effectiveness. The assistant also executes and manages core administrative functions for multiple program areas to relieve program managers of administrative logistics and details, including meeting planning logistics.
The Administrative Assistant serves as a member of ACHP’s Administrative Management Team (AMT) with responsibility for answering ACHP’s main telephone line and coordinating and managing the overall administrative operational needs of the office.
• Provide key administrative coverage of ACHP’s office, including answering ACHP’s main telephone line, triaging mail, ordering supplies, and assisting with office equipment and IT needs.
• Coordinate with the Administrative Management Team (AMT) in the development of administrative systems and processes to improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of ACHP’s office.
• Provide back-up administrative support to members of ACHP’s leadership team during the absence of the Senior Administrative Assistant or as needed for time-sensitive deliverables.
• Provide support to ACHP’s Controller in managing the administrative logistics of accounting and financial activities.
• Assist Controller with the administrative logistics of managing employee benefits program and employee timesheets.
• Plan and coordinate the administrative logistics of assigned meetings.
• Schedule webinars and external meetings and assist with participation tracking.
• Assure that ACHP’s office operational tasks and other tasks assigned to the AMT are completed in a timely fashion.
• Other duties as assigned.
The incumbent will be a resourceful, adaptable, and professionally mature individual with good judgment and a solid administrative assistant skill set. In addition, the incumbent should possess excellent oral and written communication skills, exemplary organizational and time management skills, and advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite applications.
A positive, upbeat attitude, the ability to handle multiple tasks under time-sensitive deadlines, and the ability to work with minimum supervision and handle confidential matters with discretion are key requirements of the job. Candidate must demonstrate initiative, attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2 to 3 years of solid experience at an administrative assistant level
• 2 years of meeting planning experience
• Strong skills using MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines and work independently
• An interest in health care is helpful, but not required
• Occasional travel to meetings
Salary is commensurate with experience. ACHP offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
Please forward a cover letter and CV to Human Resources, Alliance of Community Health Plans, via e-mail at email@example.com or via fax at 202.785.4060. Please include Administrative Assistant in the subject line of your email, followed by your first initial and last name.
Alliance of Community Health Plans - 18 months ago
- 18 hours ago
THE SMITHSONIAN INSTITUTION - Office of Investments
- 13 hours ago
Ian, Evan & Alexander Corporation
Ian, Evan & Alexander Corporation
- 4 hours ago