Allied World Reinsurance Company is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support the EVP – International & Global Specialty and the US Branch CUO/COO (the” Executives”). This is a full time position reporting to the EVP.
- Answering phone and taking messages (as needed).
- General office work such as filing, photocopying, daily mail duties, faxing, typing correspondence, memos, reports and presentations.
- When available, provide some back-up assistance (if needed) for NY Team Leaders.
- Organizing and maintaining underwriting & travel files.
- Completing expense reimbursements for the Executives.
- Making travel and hotel arrangements. Coordinate meeting schedules and itineraries.
- Calendar management for the Executives.
- Scheduling meetings and arranging video/conference calls.
- Placing guests on the building visitor log and welcoming guests when they arrive. Escort them to the appropriate meeting room or office.
- Other duties and special projects as required.
- Knowledge of administrative practices procedures and office management skills, as typically acquired through three or more years of administrative experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels of business, including interacting with staff and external business parties.
- The ability to work independently, efficiently and under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- The ability to handle high profile relationships with a professional demeanor.
- Computer skills including Microsoft office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- High degree of flexibility.
Allied World Assurance Company - 2 years ago