1. Responsible for providing administrative support to Vice President-Military Programs and Military Programs Staff.
2. Responsible for managing and maintaining Vice President, Military Programs' calendar including travel schedule.
3. Responsible for preparing expense reports.
4. Assist in managing Military Programs telephone account, telephone coordination, updating and maintaining telephone lists of Military Team.
5. Schedule and provide support for customer visits.
6. Responsible for day-to-day administrative support for activities such as: ordering supplies, sending/receiving faxes, managing/sorting/prioritizing incoming and outgoing mail.
7. Responsible for scheduling the Military Programs conference rooms
8. Responsible for working with HR in scheduling interviews for perspective employees.
9. Responsible for updating operating metrics, follow up of periodic reports such as PMPs or equivalent.
10. Support Military Programs ILM administration responsibilities.
11. Maintain Miltary Programs paper and electronic file systems.
12. Create and modify presentations for Vice President, Military Programs.
13. Compile and maintain Military Programs Departmental Customer Contact List.
14. Maintain departmental databases for Military Programs Department.
15. Obtain Visas as required for international travel by Military Programs Staff.
16. Maintain Military Programs Key assignment list and file key index.
17. Schedule, prepare agendas, and keep notes of regularly scheduled meetings (MBT).
18. Prepare, record and report on the Military Programs Budget execution plan.
Minimum of Associate Degree in Administrative Assistant or Business Adm. or equivalent experience
Computer skills (COE) are expected to be proficient with high degree of accuracy, skill and coordination. Software used includes Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint and Microsoft Outlook.
Requires excellent interpersonal skills via oral, written and/or telephone communications.
Allison Transmission, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard