Alorica is currently seeking bright, motivated individuals to join our valued team. Qualified candidates have exceptional communication skills, a fierce drive to succeed, and a genuine passion for helping people.
Employment is based on individual merit and qualifications. Employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, color, sex, age, marital status, religion, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- The Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing day to day office duties such as checking the mail, routing phone calls and performing other
- Must use good information security practices to keep any information safe and only distribute it to the correct parties.
- Must be flexible and be able to mult-task effectively.
High School Diploma
2 to 3 years administrative experience
- Bi-Lingual (English, Spanish) is a plus
- Proficient in MS Word
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Web Browser
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Experience in production/warehousing operations
- Ability to work with a variety of people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to read and understand charts, graphs, and tables.
- Ability to create charts, graphs, and tables as required.
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Ability to work undirected
Alorica - 5 months ago
Alorica Inc. is a leading customer service management provider that supports the entire customer lifecycle, from front-office customer...