Full time Administrative Assistant for the Hematology Oncology care council of American Health Network. This position will have a variety of responsibilities and work closely with the leadership team for Oncology. Some of the job responsibilities are independent and some are collaborative. Must be able to work independently and have strong organizational and communication skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- MD credentialing with various institutions
- Keeping MD CV's up to date
- Tracking CEU's and other annual requirements related to credentialing.
- Receiving, reviewing and processing payments for a variety of vendors, services and expenses related to running an oncology practice
- Tracking and maintaining automated payment systems with vendors
- Organize and maintain all necessary files related to practice operations
- Coordinate and oversee the office supply inventory maintenance and distribution to office sites
- Act as a liaison or coordinator for the practice with various representatives of services utilized to run an oncology practice
- Facilitate, distribute and track the materials required to keep practice safety program up to date in cooperation with Clinical Manager
- Facilitate payroll process for the practice in cooperating with the Clinical Manager.
- PTO and attendance tracking and time submission for salaried staff
- Facilitate the shipping and registered mailing requirements for the billing component of the practice.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned required to keep practice running smoothly.
- Prior experience in an independent professional role for 3 to 5 years is required.
- Knowledge about medical practice requirements and physician credentialing required.
- Some knowledge of Oncology helpful.
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to problem solve and set up systems
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
American Health Network, Inc - 7 months ago
American Health Network was founded in 1994 by a group of physicians seeking a better method of delivering quality health care. Today our...