The Administrative Assistant position requires a highly organized individual with excellent written and verbal communications skills and superior attention to detail. The candidate must have a willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities. The ability to manage multiple projects/priorities is also a must.
• Schedule numerous domestic and global meetings for department; reserve conference rooms; greet guests.
• Prepare meeting materials; assist with minute taking; scan and file materials on SharePoint.
• Maintain managers’ calendars, as well as department calendars.
• Download Moody’s reports and upload them to the shared drive.
• Maintain and update department’s distribution lists.
• Coordinate with Facilities Manager on all new hire/departing employees. Ensure new hire’s workspace is set-up prior to their start date.
• General office support including, but not limited to answering phones, ordering supplies, mail distribution.
• Arrange travel and prepare expense reports.
• Partner with other administrative assistants to ensure continuous coverage on the floor.
• Strong relationship/client management skills.
• Minimum of 3-5 years prior related experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, as well as in a team environment. Must be a proactive, self-starter who can access needs and use judgment to prioritize requests.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, dependable, proficient in multitasking, extremely detailed oriented, conscientious and accurate.
• Candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
AIG is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in 130+ countries. AIG companies serve commercial,...