The Administrative Assistant role will provide excellent, comprehensive administrative and operational support to a key executive within Apple.
The highly motivated, customer-centric candidate will be responsible for both general executive administrative tasks as well as operational and project management activities.
Qualified candidates will have 5 plus years of experience supporting principals at the VP level or above.
Expert experience on the Mac platform highly desired.
Primary duties include:
- Managing daily calendar, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes
- Organizing domestic and international travel arrangements for the executive and/or select team members
- Facilitating WW Headcount and expense reporting processes
- Organizing and supporting staff meetings, teleconferences, global leadership off sites, and other events
- Supporting all Facilities activities for the team
- Supporting key team initiatives, playing a project management or analyst role. Key duties may include: support for WW communications meeting presentations, Executive Briefing presentations, management of team portal and communications materials, etc.
Bachelors degree or equivalent required.
Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing devices with...