The Administrative Assistant role will provide excellent, comprehensive administrative and operational support to a key executive within Apple.
The highly motivated, customer-centric candidate will be responsible for both general executive administrative tasks as well as operational and project management activities.
Qualified candidates will have 5 plus years of experience supporting principals at the VP level or above.
Expert experience on the Mac platform highly desired.
Primary duties include:
- Managing daily calendar, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes
- Organizing domestic and international travel arrangements for the executive and/or select team members
- Facilitating WW Headcount and expense reporting processes
- Organizing and supporting staff meetings, teleconferences, global leadership off sites, and other events
- Supporting all Facilities activities for the team
- Supporting key team initiatives, playing a project management or analyst role. Key duties may include: support for WW communications meeting presentations, Executive Briefing presentations, management of team portal and communications materials, etc.
Bachelors degree or equivalent required.
Apple - 5 months ago
Apple Inc.designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers, portable digital music players, and mobile communication devices and sells...