The Special Projects Systems, Technology & Intelligence team features a collaborative environment with creative, smart people and cutting edge technologies. Creative thinking, engineering excellence and thoroughness are expected and encouraged.
The ideal candidate will have a BA/BS degree plus a minimum of 4 years of Administrative support experience or an AA/AS degree plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.
- Individual needs to be highly skilled, flexible and detail oriented.
- Previous experience supporting an Engineering team is preferred.
This individual will be responsible for providing administrative support to teams within Special Projects.
- This position interacts with multiple-level contacts and has exposure to sensitive information requiring considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and good judgment.
- This individual will need to communicate with executives, other administrators, line management, and external sources on a professional level.
- This role will handle daily scheduling on iCal, international and domestic travel arrangements, mapping/office space planning, online ordering, team offsite planning, welcoming onboarding team members, and various other tasks as appropriate.
- This position is within a team that is in startup mode. The role will require flexibility as the needs of the growing team change.
AA/AS degree is required, BA/BS degree is preferred.
Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with...