This position involves providing administrative support.
The successful candidate will have a collaborative and friendly work style, be exceptionally well-organized, able to effectively multi-task & prioritize, and take initiative.
- Minimum of 2-3 years complex administration work experience.
- Ability to work and strive in a fast-paced environment. Ability to work within a team
- Ability to execute against multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent ability to prioritize work.
- Exceptional assessment and organizational skills; attention to detail and excellent follow-through.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent/sound judgment.
- Demonstrated passion for learning new things, continuous improvement, sharing best practices.
- Direct experience dealing with sensitive and conflicting situations in a diplomatic manner.
- Proven time management skills with ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and work in a fast paced environment and remains cool under pressure.
- Determined, self-motivated and eager to take on new challenges.
- Exceptional worth ethic and trustworthy.
- Ability to influence others; manage conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward.
- BS degree or equivalent experience.
Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with...