Overall Job Purpose: Support the Sales Team as required ensuring that the value add and efficiency of the group is maximized.
Required Education & Experience:
- As a key member of the Sales Team, provide general administrative support as required to maximize the value add and working efficiency of the group
- Organize logistical details for various events such as internal and external conferences, dinners, team exercises, etc.
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements (both domestic and international) utilizing online system. Includes obtaining required international travel documents
- Compile and submit Sales Team expense reports utilizing online system
Preferred Education & Experience:
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Exceptional organizational skills, with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, while maintaining accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple team members
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, presentation applications, and general computer skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to work occasional overtime and assist with essential travel support outside of normal working hours
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Position will report to: Senior Vice President
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in a multi-national working environment
We know our employees determine our success. At Arch Coal, we attract and retain America’s top talent through:
Arch Coal is a relevant, responsible, and growing Fortune 1000 company providing America with an indigenous, secure, and ever-increasingly clean fuel source. Arch has amassed numerous national and international awards for the innovative use of new technologies, including Business Week's Web Smart 50, CIO's Bold 100 and multiple InfoWeek awards.
- Competitive base salary
- Employee Incentive programs
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 6% of base salary
- Free covered parking
Don’t stay in the dark. Learn more about Arch Coal, our culture, and our contributions to securing America’s future by exploring our website.
Qualified candidates interested in this position should send resume, cover letter and voluntary identification form to Arch Coal, Inc. One CityPlace Drive, Suite 300, St. Louis, MO 63141 or by email at Careers@archcoal.com by 4/21/2013.
Arch Coal Inc. - 21 months ago