This position will assist the department in various aspects of administrative, clerical and support duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
1. Prepare and schedule activities such as internal and external business meetings, business trips, travel arrangements and client or third party appointments. Maintain electronic calendars via Outlook.
2. Receive and distribute all correspondence including mail, fax, memos, reports and e-mail. Maintain contact lists to include addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses.
3. Compose, proofread and distribute outgoing correspondence, memos, forms, reports, etc…
4. Perform data entry, organize, file and maintain departmental records, manuals and correspondence.
5. Answer incoming calls and route to the proper person. Answer questions and take messages when needed.
6. Initiate the purchase / request of departmental supplies, obtain appropriate approval and maintain documentation of all transactions. Reconcile invoices through the Accounting/Finance department.
7. Perform specialized functions of the assigned area as required or directed.
8. Maintain a working knowledge of department / contract deliverables and master list of all projects / activities.
9. Conduct research, as directed, and prepare reports, presentations and documents for managerial staff and team members.
10. Complete expense reports and liaison with Accounting / Finance department.
11. Assist in the review, verification and editing of work produced by other staff members as directed.
12. Serve as a backup to other team members as assigned or requested.
13. Adhere to format, content and style guidelines, giving consideration to usability and ensuring accuracy, consistency and quality.
14. Assist in training new team members.
15. Follow AFMC, state and federal protocols regarding data confidentiality / security and HIPAA compliance.
16. Communicate needs and requests to other team members as appropriate.
17. Additional duties as assigned.
Physical and Sensory Requirements (With or Without the Aid of Mechanical Devices) :
Mobility, reaching, bending, lifting, grasping, ability to read and write, ability to communicate with personnel, ability to remain calm under stress and ability to lift and transport 30 pounds. Must be capable of performing the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
Required : High School Diploma
Desirable : Associate’s degree or additional education in business
Required : Five (5) years clerical experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES :
Intermediate skill level with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Type 75 wpm.
Good command of the English language and knowledge of punctuation, grammar and spelling are required.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Ability to meet deadlines.
Attention to detail.
Ability to work collaboratively and independently to achieve stated goals.
Ability to relate professionally and positively with staff, business partners, customers, constituents, recipients and the public.
Ability to multitask.
Ability to prioritize.
Strong organizational skills.
Problem solving skills.
Time management skills.
Some travel including overnight travel.
Regular and punctual attendance.
Ability to work overtime as needed.
Arkansas Foundation for Medical Care - 5 months ago
For those seeking medical salvation, Baptist Health may be the answer to their prayers. The organization provides health services through...