Excellence Leaves a Lasting Impression
ring Your Vision to shape a better world.
At Arup, our innovative spirit compels us to express our ingenuity in unique ways — developing many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable buildings, transport and civil engineering projects. Arup is a global engineering and consulting firm of over 11,000 creative minds. Our integrated approach to engineering and design brings together the best professionals to meet our clients’ needs.
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to support a team of Senior Leaders in our New York City office.
• Heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as clients, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings.
• Arrange international and domestic travel, hotel accommodations, and ground transportation.
• Plan, coordinate, and participate in meetings, webcasts and conference calls, including scheduling and communication, maintaining information, preparing, and distributing materials, taking minutes and following up on action items.
• Manage conference room bookings, AV equipment, and catering.
• Receive and interact with incoming visitors.
• Arrange passports and visas procurement for business related travel.
• Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
• Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents.
• Proofread documents.
• Enter timesheets and staff expenses.
• Maintain internal intranet sites, efficient electronic document filing system.
• Maintain client and sub consultant contacts in CRM and Outlook
• Assist with the completion of applications for professional licenses.
• Photocopying and scanning.
• Archiving paper and electronic files.
• Mail distribution
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
• Must be extremely well organized and detail oriented
• Must have good editing and proofreading skills
• Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Proactive, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal
• Ability to work independently, or as a team member, while maintaining focus and productivity.
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must be extremely proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• College degree in communications or business management preferred
Share your passion and experience in a global culture that believes your potential to achieve is endless.
Share your passion and experience in a global culture that believes your potential to achieve is endless. This is your opportunity to shine.
Arup is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Arup - 10 months ago
Things always look up for Arup Group, a global design and business consulting firm. The company provides engineering, architectural, and...