Atlantic Detroit Diesel-Allison, LLC (Atlantic DDA) is engaged in the sale and servicing of diesel and alternative fuel engines, transmissions and related components, parts and accessories, for equipment serving various On-Highway and Off-Highway markets. Those markets include medium- and heavy-duty trucks, buses and coaches, fire and emergency vehicles, power generation systems, marine propulsion and support equipment (commercial and pleasure-craft), and construction and industrial equipment.
Our customers include: trucking companies, municipalities, transit authorities, bus companies, owner operators, ferry and commercial vessel operators, pleasure-craft owners, financial institutions, hospitals, and many others.
Atlantic Detroit Diesel- Allison is currently seeking a ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT for our Power Systems location in Lodi, NJ.
- Create and distribute weekly schedule
- File tech reports and startup forms in IWO files
- Forward startup paperwork to factory and maintain startup log
- File paperwork into job folders/binders
- Answer phone and order office supplies
- Assist VP with collection and distribution of sales leads from a variety of media
- Miscellaneous filing, typing, and administrative duties as needed
- At least 2-4 years administrative experience required
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office and AS400
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills and pleasant phone manner
FAXES, EMAILS, AND PHONE CALLS WILL BE DISREGARDED. YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR RESUME ONLINE.
Atlantic DDA is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Minorities and Women are Encouraged to Apply
Atlantic Detroit Diesel-Allison, LLC. - 13 months ago