Position: Administrative Assistant
Assignment: Healthy Start Laredo
Reports to: Executive Director and Program Supervisor
Status: Full time, Non Exempt
Pay Grade: 3
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: General office management and clerical duties experience preferred.
Critical Action Items:
1. General office management and clerical tasks; including data entry for the program.
1. Answer program phones and direct calls appropriately.
2. Scheduled prenatal and case management clients for transportation as needed.
3. Keep track of staff's daily check ins and check outs.
4. General office management.
5. Upkeep of all office equipment.
6. Inventory and purchase of office/program supplies.
7. Facilitates requisitions and tracking of such.
8. Balance program's Petty Cash account.
9. Manage Executive Director's corporate accounts.
10. Submit monthly Vital Signs and Statistical Reports for CBS programs.
11. Assist Program Supervisor with Budget Tracking.
12. Manages all vendor accounts.
13. Assist with tracking of prenatal clients and deliveries.
14. Assists with special project coordination.
15. Typing, filing, copying, and general office duties to support the program management as needed.
16. Other job duties as assigned.
BCFS - 19 months ago
BCFS is a global health and human services non-profit organization with locations and programs in the United States as well as Eastern...