Company: BCFS HHS
Position: Administrative Assistant
Assignment: Sponsor Reunification Strike Team - National/United States
Reports to: Assistant Program Director
Status: Full Time Non Exempt
Pay Grade: 7A (Administrative Assistant V)
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: Three years' experience working in a multifaceted clerical/administrative
capacity. Knowledge, skill, and experience in managing clerical bookkeeping
systems. Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office programs such as
Excel, Outlook and WORD and databases.
Supervises: No one
Critical Action Items:
1. Observe all agency policies and procedures.
2. Follow all program guidelines, complete tasks within allotted time frames; participate in team efforts to provide best quality service to children and families served.
3. Participate in weekly supervision with Assistant Program Director or designee.
1. Establish, develop, maintain and update filing system (both paper and electronically). Retrieve information from files when needed.
2. Create and maintain case files as well as personnel files.
3. Responsible for ensuring case files are updated immediately upon completion of documentation; responsible for maintaining personnel files in a confidential manner within licensing and BCFS HHS policies and procedures.
4. Manage closed and active case files for all regional offices as assigned.
5. Manage purchase order system with tracking of receipts and invoices including contacts with vendors, contractors, suppliers and the BCFS HHS Finance Department. Provide feedback, evaluation, motivations, and direction to staff.
6. Manage some purchasing for the program as approved by supervisor.
7. Type and design general correspondence, memos, charts, etc. Proofread copy for spelling/grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
8. Maintain all necessary supplies for office use and inform supervisor of needed supplies and equipment repair.
9. Maintains accurate census reports for the program and distribute report as required.
10. Maintain billing files and reconcile payments received before forwarding the information to the Finance department.
11. Maintain accurate statistics of services provided.
12. Run background checks on all perspective employees as required. Ensure that all employee background checks are completed every two years.
13. Reserve and finalize travel plans for staff in a timely manner.
14. Maintain equipment inventory lists for all regional office locations.
BCFS - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
BCFS is a global health and human services non-profit organization with locations and programs in the United States as well as Eastern...