- Provide secretarial services for company including data entry, purchase of office and facility supplies, and receptionist duties
- Run and prepare internal audits, weekly and monthly reports for supervisors
- Assist Human Resources generalist with staffing hourly plant positions- screening applications, scheduling interviews, sending turndowns, etc.
- Assist Human Resources Generalist in conducting new hire orientation when needed
- Communicate payroll summary with payroll administrator and appropriate plant staff
- Coordination and implementation of plant special events
- Assist Human Resources Generalist in maintenance and organization of employee files
- Efficient in Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Work with a team to accomplish goals
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Administrative experience
Banner Engineering designs, manufactures and distributes photo eyes, sensors and associated products for industrial and process automation...