GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsibilities include: The successful candidate will assist exploration team with office organization tasks and data entry. Duties include: entry of contractor daily reports in excel spreadsheet, maintain inventory of supplies and order as needed. (Oracle) data entry for tracking of leading and trailing safety statistics, support for various office staff meetings, escort site visitors, organize the unloading of supply trucks, periodically participate in daily safety contacts, site specific hazard training, regular communication with project manager and team members.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: To be considered for this job, applicants must meet these basic requirements:
BARRICK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Four (4) years experience in office/clerical positions preferred
- Excellent safety and attendance record required
- Excellent verbal and writer communication skills required
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of Barrick personnel required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook preferred
- Experience in and knowledge of general office procedures required
- Ability to work in a diverse team and fast paced work environment required
Barrick Gold Corporation - 18 months ago
In the world of mining, Barrick's name is golden. The company became the world's #1 gold producer (ahead of Newmont Mining and...