Provide administrative and project management support for the FT. Washington Office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Staffs the reception desk and arranges for coverage during absences.
- Handles incoming and outgoing mail, faxes and Fed-ex and UPS shipments for the office.
- Schedules and organizes activities such as meetings, travel and conferences.
- Organize and prioritize large volume of information and calls.
- Answer phones for office and route calls as appropriate.
- Greet visitors.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information.
- Work independently and within a team on special, nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Establishes, develops, maintains, and updates filing system for the office.
- Order, stock and maintain office and kitchen supplies.
- Supports management staff and employees as appropriate.
- Special projects as assigned by the Managing Director or HR.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal professional and effectively with a diverse group of important external callers, clients, visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- High School Diploma required (some college preferred).
- 2+ years of administrative/office management experience.
Certifications, Licenses, and/or Registration Requirements:
- Notary certification helpful.
Bayview Asset Management - 2 years ago