Temporary Position to be Converted Full Time
The Administrative Assistant will provide seamless support and contribute to the overall efficiency of the Client Account Management (CAM) team. Successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the CAM team with day-to-day account administration, answering phones, managing calendars and correspondence, and filing important documents. The Assistant is required to develop a deep understanding of the business from a client services to a regulatory, compliance standpoint.
Key results expected: effective calendar management, screening of incoming communications and routing for action and follow-up; communication with both internal and external contacts including significant prospect and client relationships; assist with preparation of client presentation materials; work with Client Administration Team for account openings; well-proofed standard correspondence to clients and contacts within the organization; setting up optimal logistical travel arrangements and accurate and timely reporting of expense reports; assist in organizing meetings and luncheons as needed; establish effective working relationships with colleagues and external contacts, and provide flexible support to other Managers as required.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- 1-3 years executive/administrative assistant experience preferred. Financial services experience and/or trust administration experience strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to work well in and contribute to a team environment.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Illustrate tactfulness, good judgment and maintain client confidentiality in handling sensitive and confidential matters and documentation.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines with efficiency and accuracy.
- Excellent attention to detail, and executes responsibilities with a sense of urgency and follow-through.
- Candidate must be flexible and adaptable to rapid changes in the daily work environment and act resourcefully in resolving issues.
- Ability to eventually manage projects to completion with minimal oversight.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office Suite including Powerpoint, Excel and Word, etc.).
- Have proficiency in or willingness to learn company applications.