We are currently seeking an entry level detailed oriented Administrative Assistant.
Bluegreen Corporation (NYSE: BXG) is a leading provider of Colorful Places to Live and Play® through two principal operating divisions. With over 185,000 owners, Bluegreen Resorts markets a flexible, real-estate based vacation ownership plan that provides access to more than 40 resorts and an exchange network of over 3,700 resorts and other vacation experiences such as cruises and hotel stays.
Founded in 1966, Bluegreen is headquartered in Boca Raton, Fla., and employs approximately 4,500 associates. In 2005, Bluegreen ranked No. 57 on Forbes' list of The 200 Best Small Companies and No. 48 on FORTUNE'S list of America's 100 Fastest Growing Companies.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the Administrative Department in various ways. The position works closely with the Administration Manager to ensure accuracy in the daily, weekly and monthly procedures and reporting of the department, in addition to those of the Marketing Department. Project a professional company image through in-person, phone and email interaction.
Specific Duties, Activities and Responsibilities:
- Assistant to the Administrative Manager, as well as other management staff with office duties and departmental functions
- Create and analyze reports, track trends of Marketing Programs and multi-departmental activities
- Process all new hire paperwork/ orientation as well as Termnination/ Status changes for Marketing associates
- Regularly performs work involving confidential and sensitive information, such as compensation, promotion and tenure, performance related issues and legal matters
- Reconcile all month end accounting reports to ensure accurate accounting and reporting
- Handling the day to day administration duties: including but not limited to travel arrangements, expense reports, phone calls, memos, etc.
- Reports numbers to National Sales and Marketing
- Other duties as necessary
- Research and books events
High school diploma or equivalent
Knowledge of basic company policy, accounting and HR practices, basic office skills including telephone manners, copier and other office equipment.
Bluegreen Vacations - 18 months ago
Founded in 1966, Bluegreen has always provided opportunities for busy families to slow down, relax and share time together.