REQUISITION NUMBER: T-BTNA-AS-USMD-0129
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Based in Baltimore, Maryland, you will handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks for the site General Manager.
In your role you will:
- Create periodic reports and presentations , compose and prepare correspondence;
- Coordinate with staff to promote the Site Communication Plan;
- Arrange travel itineraries, travel request authorizations and expense reports for General Manager;
- Negotiate non- product related contracts with vendors;
- Review budget to ensure expenses are in alignment;
- Develop new telephone specifications and office equipment for new facility;
- Develop training aids to help employees use and hardware equipment such as copiers;
- Assist Site General Manager in maintaining excellent customer relations;
- Troubleshoot any issues with office equipment.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a College and/or Technical vocational training;
- You possess five (5) years of experience in standard business/office protocol, including proper format of letters, memos, scheduling procedures and priorities, taking meeting minutes, etc;
- You have advance technical skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, etc;
- Your English communication skills are excellent, Spanish communication skills will be considered as an asset.
Additional Information: The incumbent of this position must be able for occasional traveling domestic or international in order to assist the General Manager.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Bombardier Transportation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Dedicated to Affirmative Action and Workforce Diversity.
the evolution of mobility
Job: Secretaries & Administrative Assistants
Primary Location: US-MD-Baltimore
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 02.04.2013, 1:09:06 PM
Bombardier - 17 months ago
At Bombardier, our 76,400 employees work together to evolve mobility – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll...