Reporting to a team of Directors, the ideal candidate will have the following responsibilities:
• Provide a high-level of administrative support to upper-level managers;
• Coordinate corporate office logistics, make appropriate preparations for office meetings and in-office events, and direct incoming calls to the appropriate department;
• Manage company cell phone account for four divisions and company car information and logistics;
• Letter and memo drafting; Proofreading and editing documents;
• Client agreement creation, AS400 entry, and follow-up with Sales Managers;
• Complete ad hoc reports and project requests from key managers.
- ? Associate’s degree;
- ? At least 5 years of Administrative Assistant or Office Manager experience;
- ? Strong Microsoft Office skills; Computer savvy;
- ? Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills;
- ? Can perform multiple tasks and/or projects with varying complexity;
- ? High energy and proactive;
- ? Able to take initiative and work autonomously with minimal direction.
Cascades - 22 months ago