Back to Search Results
Apply Now To This Position
General & Administrative
Job Location :
Baltimore Home Office
FTR- Full Time
The Brightview Experience
... vibrant people creating vibrant communities
For over ten years, our Brightview communities have provided outstanding service and amenities coupled with personalized care for seniors. Some of our residents are seeking a vibrant retirement lifestyle in our independent living apartment homes, some require the services of assisted living and long-term care, still others find specialized Alzheimer's and memory care services in our "Wellspring Village". Across the range of our award-winning communities, Brightview has come to set the standard in senior living.
Located throughout the Mid-Atlantic and New England states, our communities boast top quality architectural design and amenities. But it's not just the beautiful gardens, elegant restaurant style dining, fitness centers, on-site salons, grand pianos, or even lively pubs that make our communities special. They're filled with caring and compassionate associates who take great pride in making a difference in the lives our residents each day. Join us and you'll discover a rewarding career as a part of a team of passionate professionals who feel great about the work they do and the people they do it with. In short, Brightview is simply a great place to live and a great place to work.
How you will serve our residents and our community:
- Consistently and genuinely demonstrate the STARS principles of S ervice, T eamwork, A ction, R eputation and S uccess in all activities and interactions.
- Provide general clerical and administrative support to assigned department.
- Prepare expense reports and invoices for payment.
- Arrange travel including air, car rentals, and hotel.
- Manage calendars including scheduling, accepting, and declining meetings and appointments on behalf of managers.
- Coordinate meetings and conferences including preparing agendas, coordinating logistics such as room reservations, meals, transportation, and equipment, securing outside presenters, preparing handouts and other support materials.
- Coordinate conference calls including setting up on-line document access.
- Create presentations, reports, and spreadsheets.
- Compose draft correspondence on behalf of assigned managers.
- Proofread and edit documents.
- File and copy documents as needed.
- Disseminate information by using the telephone, mail services, Web sites, and e-mail.
- Organize and maintain paper and electronic files.
- Manage various projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
With our residents in mind, the right candidate will have:
- There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position.
In conformity with applicable laws, The Shelter Group, Shelter Properties, Brightview Senior Living, and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, or physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law or unrelated to job requirements or because of the individual's refusal to submit to a genetic test or make available the results of a genetic test.
- Two year degree and three – five years administrative experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced skills in MS Office products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficiency with Internet software.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple tasks and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Excellent written communication skills including proper grammar and professional writing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of office equipment operations.
Returning Applicants Login Here:
If you do not remember your password click here .
Current Associates Login: