Broadwind Energy is seeking a Administrative Assistant. This position is located in Abilene, TX. A Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to VP of Operations.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- Generate correspondence, reports and presentations.
- Coordinating travel arrangements, meetings, and calendar maintenance.
- Review and creation of expense reports.
- Answer high volume calls.
- Greet all incoming guests.
- Perform general clerical duties, making copies, filling, creating files etc.
- Be able to Multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Assist with other projects as needed.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2-5 years of Administrative background.
- Must be proficient in MS Office especially in Excel, power point and word.
- Possess exceptional soft skills in the areas of professionalism, and effective communication.
Broadwind Energy applies decades of deep industrial expertise to innovate integrated solutions for customers in the energy and infrastructure markets. From gears and gearing systems for wind, oil and gas and mining applications to wind towers, to comprehensive remanufacturing of gearboxes and blades, to operations and maintenance services, and specialty weldments, we have solutions for the energy needs of the future. with facilities throughout the U.S., Broadwind Energy's talented team of 800 employees is committed to helping customers maximize performance of their investments - quicker, easier and smarter.
Broadwind Energy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit our website www.bwen.com to learn more about our organization
Broadwind Energy, Inc. - 21 months ago