Job Number: 66076
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Newport Place Boynton Beach located in FL!!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Good people make the difference and are the key to the company’s success. Brookdale Senior Living operates 565 locations in 35 states and employs approximately 27,500 full and part time associates and serves nearly 52,000 residents. BSL offers its residents access to a full continuum of services. - independent living, assisted living, retirement centers / continuing care retirement communities ( CCRC ) and management services.
Immediate Opening: Administrative Assistant
Related Job Titles: Executive Assistant
Job Number: 66076
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Newport Place Boynton Beach - 4735 NW Seventh Court; Boynton Beach, FL 33426
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/newport-place.aspx
Contact: Shawn Gibbons
Key responsibilities include:
We are seeking the following qualifications:
- Composing and typing routine correspondence
- Routing incoming mail, answering telephone and giving information to callers and/or routing call to appropriate official and placing outgoing calls
- Greeting visitors, ascertaining nature of business, and conducting visitors to employer or appropriate person
- Assisting in the preparation/coding of invoices for payment
- Assisting in new hire documentation for new associates
- Scheduling appointments for residents
- Ordering office supplies and forms for associates and residents
- Maintaining associate personnel and resident files
If you want a rewarding career enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, and excellence, we invite you to consider Brookdale Senior Living. Discover more about us at www.brookdaleliving.com .
- Minimum of 1 year of Activity or Resident Programming experience
- Strong Microsoft office - specifically Excel is a must
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Basic typing skills essential along with basic knowledge of PC’s and word processing software, preferably in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Healthcare experience preferred, must like to work with seniors
HOW TO APPLY : Please send your updated resume to Shawn Gibbons at SGibbons@brookdaleliving.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com .
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
Keywords: admin, administrative, assistant, clerical, clerk, customer service, data entry, front desk, receptionist, secretarial, secretary, Boynton Beach, FL
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...