Job Number: 011033
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Sterling House of Brighton located in Brighton, CO!!!
Brookdale provides lifestyle solutions that create the most fulfilling experiences for each resident every day. We are constantly innovating new and better methods for enriching the lives of our senior living residents. The Brookdale experience offers much more than a place to live. Our residents share a common value: to be recognized as individuals, to lead lives with a sense of purpose and to maintain connections with people and interests that are meaningful to them.
We do this in more than 600 retirement communities, and with a wide range of innovative programs and services. Brookdale has nearly 50,000 associates whose passion, courage and true sense of partnership make Brookdale what it is.
More than a company, it is a calling.
Senior Living Solutions: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, LifeCare, Continuing Care Retirement Communities. For more information visit: www.brookdaleliving.com
Immediate Opening: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 011033
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Sterling House of Brighton - 2215 East Egbert Street; Brighton, CO 80601
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/sterling-house-of-brighton.aspx
Contact: Melissa Villagomez
Key responsibilities include:
* Assisting the Executive Director as needed
* Assisting with processing of payroll, including timesheet management
* Organizing and maintaining resident, personnel, marketing, and resource files
* Preparing correspondence and other forms/documents needed for daily operations
* Responding to residents’ requests and assisting in the coordination of services to residents
* Assisting in providing and coordinating services to residents, families, and guest
* Greeting and directing residents, families, and guests from front desk location
* Answering four-line phone system, taking messages, and transferring calls as appropriate
We seek the following qualifications:
* Must have a high school diploma or GED
* Must have a minimum of one year of experience in a similar role
* Must have efficient skills and experience in Microsoft Office
* Must have an exceptional ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task in an extremely dynamic environment
* Must have effective problem-solving skills and a strong desire to help those who have questions and problems
* Must be able to work both with a team and individually
* Must have flexibility with schedule
If you want a rewarding career enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, and excellence, we invite you to consider Brookdale Senior Living. Discover more about Brookdale Senior Living at BrookdaleLiving.com.
HOW TO APPLY : Please send your updated resume to Melissa Villagomez at MVillagomez@brookdaleliving.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com using Job Number 011033.
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
accountant, accounting, admin, administrative, business development, business office coordinator, receptionist, consultant, consulting, data entry, Brighton, CO
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...