Job Number: 72420
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Imperial Plaza located in Richmond, VA!!!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Good people make the difference and are the key to the company’s success. Brookdale Senior Living® is based in Brentwood, Tennessee and a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD) with a rich 30 plus year heritage of senior housing expertise and a leading owner and operator of senior living communities throughout the United States. Brookdale operates independent living, assisted living, and dementia-care communities and continuing care retirement centers, with 647 communities in 36 states. Each day, more than 46,000 Brookdale associates serve over 60,000 residents in a variety of settings. Through our Innovative Senior Care program, the Company also offers a range of outpatient therapy, home health and hospice services, primarily to residents of our communities. www.brookdaleliving.com
Immediate Opening: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 72420
Job Type: Full Time (Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm and weekend rotation)
Location: Imperial Plaza - 1717 Bellevue Avenue; Richmond, VA 23227
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/imperial-plaza.aspx
Contact: Angela Hicks
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for coordinating and assisting new residents with all aspects of their transitions to and from the community. This position supports the Resident Services Department.
* Data Entry
* Clerical Work
* Basic accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
* Establishing the initial contact with potential residents, family members, or referral sources
* Guiding residents through the move-in process and working together with managers and staff to ensure excellent customer service
* Maintaining data base to track leads and complete daily/weekly reports
We seek the following qualifications:
* Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar setting
* Must be dependable
* Advanced knowledge of PC’s and Microsoft Excel software.
* Ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public.
* Ability to act calmly in emergency situations and in accordance with established policy and protocol.
* Ability to prioritize, organize and plan work activities.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as exceptional customer service skills.
* Demonstrates attention to detail.
* Senior experience and experience or background in medical office/field a plus.
If you want a rewarding career enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, and excellence, we invite you to consider Brookdale Senior Living. Discover more about Brookdale Senior Living at BrookdaleLiving.com.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your updated resume to Angela Hicks at AngHicks@brookdaleliving.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com using Job Number 72420.
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
marketing, marketing director, sales, move-in coordinator, marketing assistant, sales assistant, administrative assistant, secretary, Richmond, VA
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 16 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...