Org Marketing Statement
Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Corporate Banking, Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory, Investment Management, Wealth Management, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
This openness sparks innovation and agility, which adds to the entrepreneurial spirit and provides many more career opportunities for our staff. We are a group of high-performing, dedicated and caring professionals who believe that working together is the foundation for superior client service excellence.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
BBH and its affiliates are Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity Employers
Department Marketing Statement
The Administrative Assistant must have diversified skills and be flexible in order to assist several teams. The candidate must have strong administrative and organizational skills and be interested in working in a professional team-oriented environment.
Provide full administrative support to the designated team in a timely and professional manner.
- Make travel arrangements for team members, and assist with any changes to arrangements
- Complete travel and expenses claims for senior team members and produce expense reports as
- Make up client presentation packs in the standard format, as and when required
- Typing of all correspondence, e.g. memoranda, letters, agendas, meeting minutes etc in an accurate and timely fashion
- Produce and maintain PowerPoint presentations for client meetings and business needs
- Maintain departmental records and client information data including typing, updating spreadsheets/databases, filing, copying, and distribution.
- When appropriate, provide phone coverage for team members who are absent from the office
- Provide assistance with diary management to senior team members
- Maintain annual vacation records for all team members
- Provide backup to the other administrators for data security requests for all teams
- Coordinate meetings held at BBH offices – including room bookings and any resources required e.g. video conference facility - and assist in the arrangement of external client visits
- Order and maintain stationery supplies for the team
- Co-ordinate any training arrangements and information required by team members
- Requires a high school diploma
- BS/BA degree preferred
- 2-4 years of administrative experience
- Strong proficiency with MicroSoft Office suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Possess a strong client service and problem solving orientation
- Very strong verbal and written communications skills
- Possesses a high level of accuracy and organizational skills
- Maintain a high level of trust and confidentiality
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Brown Brothers Harriman - 30+ days ago
Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is one of the oldest, largest, and most prestigious private banks in the US. Founded in 1818 and known for its...